Room of the Week

It's rooms like this that I dream about having in my own home. Clean, crisp, open and airy. I die for this room! I love the white cabinetry in the kitchen balanced by the stainless steel appliances. I love how the kitchen ties in perfectly to the living room creating one large cohesive open floor plan. Taking the light blues from the ottoman and throw pillows tie into the stools at the breakfast bar in the kitchen. I love the colors in this space. The lights blues, greens and beige tones work so well together. The space is very natural and gives off a feeling of comfort. I just want to curl up on the couch with those cute dogs, relax and read a book. I would definitely put this room in my dream home. 

Photos: 1

0 comments:

Post a Comment

« »

Followers

sam in the city All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger

 
Site Meter