Product Review: Soap & Glory Hand Food

I love trying out new products and finding ones that work for my skin type whether it be for my face, hands, anything. I saw Soap & Glory's Hand Food  on a couple of beauty guru's vlogs that I subscribe to on youtube and they're constantly raving about this product. I had never seen it in stores but it recently graced the shelves of Sephora's everywhere and I knew I had to try it. I bought the larger bottle. It was only $10. What a steal! I fell in love with this hand cream. I used to use Ahava's Mineral Hand Cream, which I really loved but it left my hands feeling a little bit greasy. Hand Food smells amazing and keeps your hands hydrated without leaving a sticky or greasy residue. My hands are so soft and smooth! I highly recommend this product. I'm going to purchase their Heel Genius too. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

« »

Followers

sam in the city All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger

 
Site Meter