Fourth of July Treats

American Flag Cupcakes from Martha Stewart 
I love all things festive for holidays, especially food. (I made Pumpkin and Ghost Sugar Cookies at Halloween, Santa Hat Brownies at Christmas, etc.) I'm one of those people that can't wait to get a little older and have a place of my own so I can entertain friends and host holiday parties at my house, and I'm always on the search for fun recipes for when that happens. So I was looking for Fourth of July dessert recipes for my family's barbecue and came across the most adorable and easy desserts that anyone can make. I am definitely making the American Flag Cupcakes this year. Here are a couple of other fun Fourth of July treats. 
Patriotic Jello Shots from Saucy Pants

Chocolate Dipped Pretzel Sticks from Cupcakes & Cashmere

Red White & Blue Fruit Cups from Rachel Ray 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

« »

Followers

sam in the city All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger

 
Site Meter