The Family Love Tree

I've never been a fan of wicker furniture. I think it's an okay solution for outdoor patios but I would never put a piece of wicker furniture in my own home. That is until I discovered the Australian based company The Family Love Tree. Designer/stylist Katie Graham was inspired by the people and culture of Bali when she visited the breathtaking city on her honeymoon. She takes intricately crafted rattan furniture, handcrafted screens and macramé hangers and pairs them with colorful printed fabrics and vintage saris. I was especially impressed with their rattan Peacock Bedhead, a delicately ornate headboard. Their pieces are such a breath of fresh air to me. I love the bohemian vibe they give off. They're so beautiful and such an statement piece for any bedroom. 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

« »

Followers

sam in the city All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger

 
Site Meter