Floral Fever

After realizing how boring my wardrobe is I feel like I've been doing a really good job of slowly incorporating color into it. I bought brightly colored jeans and blouses and now its time to take the next step. Patterns! Lately I've been dying for a floral blouse. I used to own several floral pieces of clothing but the colors were dark or muted and the patterns were apparently too "grandma" for me, or so my friends thought. Being that I still love floral patterns, I've been trying to find shirts and blouses that have a younger, fresher feel. I saw a couple in Zara that I loved, but this Hive and Honey Floral Button Down from Piperlime is by far one of my favorites. It screams spring. I love the bright colors of it and how they paired it with yellow jeans. (That might be a little too bold for me though). I think it looks fun and flirty and its not "grandma-ish" at all! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

« »

Followers

sam in the city All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger

 
Site Meter