Am I Too Late?

In 2009 boyfriend jeans were all the rage. I bought a pair from Madewell that Spring and told the girl I thought they were too big on me (which they were). But she assured me that they weren't too big, that it was "just the look." Seriously I looked like a fool! Now I'm sure she just wanted the sale. It was good for her but for me it was $100 wasted on jeans that I wore maybe once for ten minutes. But lately I've been thinking about how cute boyfriend jeans were and how much I still really want a pair. Preferably ones like this chick is wearing above. A pair that's fitted but not painted on her leg. I think these are the perfect kind. Am I 3 years too late or can I still find boyfriend jeans somewhere? Help!

Photos: 1

0 comments:

Post a Comment

« »

Followers

sam in the city All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger

 
Site Meter