Style Envy: Blogger Julie Sarinara








There are only a handful of blogs that I read every single day. Sincerely Jules is one of them. She's a fashion blogger and free lance stylist from Los Angeles, and I love her style. She clearly knows how to get it right. You can definitely see the California influence in the way she dresses. I love the way she pairs soft, flowy fabrics with leather and army jackets. She tends to mix a lot of highs and lows... like a Forever 21 shirt with a BCBG skirt. I like that a lot. Pretty much everything she wears is affordable for the average person. Also, I'm seriously diggin' those sparkly converse. I might have to get a pair of those. And one last thing... how much do you love her hair? Right?! Me too. I'm super jealous. I dream of ombre hair and perfect beachy waves. Anyways, check her blog out. I'm sure you'll love it as much as I do. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

« »

Followers

sam in the city All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger

 
Site Meter