Braid Bar

I've heard of DryBar in California and NYC where you can get a perfect blowout for $35 and it's the only service they offer, but I was wondering the other day if they had a braid bar. I love braids but the only one I've been able to master is the fishtail braid.. thanks to a tutorial I posted here when I first started my blog. So I did a little research the other night to see if there was such a thing, and there is! Bergdorf's in NYC opened the John Barrett Braid Bar in the beginning of last summer. It's $45 for any and every kind of braid you could ever dream of, from fishtail braids to french braided up do's to milkmaid braids, they do it all. It had me thinking if I would actually shell out the cash to get my hair braided... I'm going to go with yes! That is, if I had somewhere good to go. I feel like it's one of those things you have to try once. Would you pay someone to braid your hair?

Photos: 1

0 comments:

Post a Comment

« »

Followers

sam in the city All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger

 
Site Meter