1. I am a 21-year-old Advertising Design student at the Fashion Institute of Technology in New York City.
2. I am a middle child.
3. I currently live at home with my mother, father, sister and chocolate Labrador, Sydney. (My younger brother lives in Boston where he attends college.)
4. I am an avid chick lit reader. There is nothing like a good book to make you cry.
5. I am an extremely picky eater but am trying to broaden my food horizons.
6. I enjoy cooking but baking is my passion. Cake batter is my guilty pleasure.
7. Photography, especially foodography, has always been a hobby of mine.
8. I am in love.
9. I have a fear of flying but I love to travel. My mother worked for Northwest Airlines when my siblings and I were young so I've been all over the United States including Florida, Arizona, Texas, California and Alaska. In the past few years I've traveled outside the U.S. to Ireland and Italy. (I happen to be half Irish and half Italian.)
10. I am an emotional shopper. Sad, happy, angry, bored, excited. Any mood, I shop.
- Foodography courtesty of Con Poulos