Beauty Essentials

When I started working at Sephora a couple of months ago I only knew the basics about beauty and hair products. I've learned a lot of beauty secrets and tips from working there and can now say that I am well informed on which products work and which don't. These are my favorite products.



Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion This lotion leaves your skin feeling smooth and extremely moisturized. $7

Clinique Moisture Surge This moisturizer works wonders for my skin. I bought my mom a similar moisturizer from Clinique and had been secretly using it every day. It got to the point where she hid it from me. (Of course I found her hiding spot.) I finally decided to buy one of my own and I’ve fallen in love. I have very dry skin and this seriously does give my skin “thirst relief”. $34

Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer I personally don’t like to wear foundation. This tinted moisturizer evens out your skin tone while still being a light alternative to heavy foundation. $42

Nars Bronzer in Laguna This bronzer gives you a nice glow no matter what skin tone you are. I have very fair skin in the winter and still use this every day. It doesn’t make your skin look orange. It’s the perfect thing to give you that beachy afterglow. $33

Murad Acne Spot Treatment Every once in a while I have small breakouts and this stuff is amazing. I just dab it on as soon as I see a pimple coming and it’s gone by the next day. $18

Rosebud Strawberry Lip Balm My best friend turned me onto this lip balm years ago and I have remained loyal to it. I have yet to find a more moisturizing lip balm. The strawberry scent is just an added bonus. It also comes in a tube but I’ve always been a fan of the tin pot it comes in. $7

Moroccan Oil I had never heard of Moroccan Oil until I worked at Sephora and suddenly I was hearing it at least twice a day. I decided to see for myself what all the fuss was about and this serum definitely lives up to its reputation. It strengthens and smooths your hair and smells great. $38

Fresh Sugar Lip Polish The winter season brings on some serious chapped lips. This sugar lip polish exfoliates and leaves your lips smooth and kissable. $22.50

Nexxus Heat Protectant Spray I blow dry and straighten my hair almost every day. This protects my hair from the daily damage I submit it to. $12

Fekkai Glossing Shine Mist This glossing mist is the best finish for any hairstyle. It leaves your hair looking gorgeous and shiny and has a little bit of hold. $21

Neutrogena Makeup Removing Wipes One wipe goes a long way. These wipes take off all your makeup and don’t leave your eyes irritated or dry. $5

DiorShow Iconic Mascara I have yet to find a mascara that I love but as of right now this is my favorite. It separates and curls my lashes making them look longer and fuller. $28

0 comments:

Post a Comment

« »

Followers

sam in the city All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger

 
Site Meter