A Look Inside: My Makeup Bag


It's safe to say that I'm a notorious over-packer. Traveling back and forth to South Carolina to visit the bf has made me much more conscious of what I bring and instead of just throwing random items into my luggage, I've been making more of an effort to pack strategically and bring only what I know I will use. These are the essentials I packed in my makeup bag:

J.Crew Makeup Bag, Nars Bronzer in Laguna, Bobbi Brown Rich Caviar Eyeshadow Palette, Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer, Estee Lauder Double Wear Light Foundation in Instensity 1.0, Bobbi Brown Concealer Kit in Beige, Bobbi Brown Long Wear Gel Liner in Black Ink, Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge in Pale Pink, MAC Mineralize Blush in Warm Soul, Chloe Eau de Parfum Rollerball, Tarte Lip Surgence Lip Tint in Moody, Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment, Kiehl's Creamy Eye Treatment, Make Up For Ever Aqua Eyes in Black, Dior Diorshow Iconic Mascara in Noir, Fresh Sugar Lip Polish

0 comments:

Post a Comment

« »

Followers

sam in the city All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger

 
Site Meter