Insta-Sam

This is just a little glimpse into my life from the past few weeks on Instagram. You can follow me @samanthaevers.

(Starting from top left...) The perfect chocolate chip cookies from Cupcakes & Cashmere. The first book I'm reading off of the 20 Books to Read in Your 20's List: Girls in White Dresses by Jennifer Close. The bf and I on NYE in New York City. New shoes that I got for Christmas (Sam Edelman, Steve Madden, & Madewell). The bf and I on Christmas day in front of the tree at my grandma's house. Lights in NYC. My precious sleepy pooch. A house decorated for Christmas near my neighborhood. Christmas cookies that I made and sent out to family members. A polaroid of the bf and I after we declared ourselves winners of the gingerbread house competition we had with my best friend and her boyfriend. Signage I bought from Urban Outfitters for my Christmas party with the girls from school. Our Christmas tree after we finally got around to decorating it. 

Hope you enjoyed!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

« »

Followers

sam in the city All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger

 
Site Meter