Friday Five

{An assortment of colorful toppings to choose from for our fro-yo.}
I spent this week much like last week. Relaxing. Spending as much time as possible with the bf and going to our favorite spots in town. But my vacation is coming to a close and I'm headed back to New York tomorrow afternoon. Cue the violins. Leaving is always bittersweet for me. Obviously I'll miss the warm weather and the bf but I'm excited to start my last semester of college, my new internship, and to see my girlfriends. 
{New purchases from Ulta.} 
{A delicious burger & sweet potato fries we had for lunch one day.}

{A lace tank with a peter pan collar that Pat's mom gave me as a gift.}

{A couple of ducks hanging out.}

0 comments:

Post a Comment

« »

Followers

sam in the city All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger

 
Site Meter