Can't Live Without: Moroccan Oil

Early last summer I decided to dye my hair for the first time ever and hop on the ombré train. I loved the way it turned out... so much so that I haven't cut my hair since then, for fear all of the ombré will be chopped off. I'm a hairdresser's nightmare. (It's been 7 months since I've gotten a haircut!) Technically I could just get a haircut and get it done again but my monetary funds don't support this decision. So instead of been trying to nurse my dead, dyed hair back to health. Moroccan Oil has been my savior. I've been using it for a little over a month now and I see such a big difference. My hair is healthier, shinier, and just feels so much softer. I officially can't live without it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

« »

Followers

sam in the city All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger

 
Site Meter