Onion Tomato Focaccia

A couple of weeks ago I went to a Memorial Day barbecue where a friend made the most delicious focaccia ever. So naturally I asked her to send the recipe my way so I could give it a whirl. I've been on a sort of cooking streak this week so I decided yesterday to give it a try. It didn't seem too hard until I started making the dough. I can officially say that I hate making dough. It was an extremely frustrating experience but in hte end my dad helped me fix it. It turned out great. The Onion Tomato Focaccia tasted perfect, an overall success, but I'm not sure how soon I'll be making it again. The recipe she gave me is from the cookbook Lidia's Italy: 150 Simple and Delicious Recipes from the Ten Places in Italy Lidia Loves Most.

Photos: 1

1 comments:

  1. On the eve of Saturday's vote, gunmen shot celine bag down a helicopter carrying polling celine luggage materials near the eastern city of Celine Boston Bag Benghazi, the birthplace of the revolution, killing one election Celine Luggage bags worker, said Saleh Darhoub, a spokesman for the ruling National Transitional Council. The crew survived after celine purse a crash landing. Fears of militia violence and calls for a boycott have threatened to mar Libya's first nationwide parliamentary election.

    ReplyDelete

« »

Followers

sam in the city All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger

 
Site Meter