June Favorites

The first week of July was extremely busy for me with the fourth being smack in the middle of the week. I completely forgot to do my monthly favorites. So here they are, my June favorites.
1. Face Stockholm Nail Polish in Neon Sunset: I've been searching for the perfect neon nail polish for quite some time now. I really like the American Apparel neon collection but when I stumbled across this nail polish in J Crew, I was beyond excited. It's the most gorgeous shade of neon pink. It goes on so nicely and stays for a really long time. 
2. The Lumineers- Ho Hey: You know when you're watching television and a commercial comes on and the song just sticks with you? I first heard this song on the Bing "Discovering Hawaii" commercial and could not get it out of my head. It's such a sweet song. 
3. Mirror Mirror: I am one of those girls that loves all things fairytale. (Maybe that's all girls.) Snow White is one of my favorites so I was really excited to see Mirror Mirror. I didn't get a chance to see it in theaters but it recently came out on DVD and I loved it! It was so cute and fun. I probably watched it give times already. 
4. Anthropologie Viscid Watch in Sky: In love with this watch. I usually wear my Michael Kors watch every day but I wanted a colorful alternative for summer. I saw this watch on the Anthropologie website and of course it was backordered for months and sold out in the store in my mall. By some miracle they had one left in another store so I ran over there and bought it as a birthday present to myself. I've gotten so many compliments on it. 
5. Nars Pro Prime Multi-Protect Primer: I used to be one of those people that didn't believe in primers. I usually just put on my moisturizer and then my makeup on top of that and skipped the primer step. I got this over a year ago and used it maybe once but I recently began using it every day and it really does make a huge difference. It has a really nice texture. It's not too thick, goes on smooth and keeps my makeup in place all day. And bonus it has SPF 30!
6. Anthropologie Chevron Frame in Pink: I had been eyeing this frame for months but decided $30 was a little too much but then my friends bought it for me as part of my birthday present. I absolutely love it. 
7. Red Mango: I am a big fan of frozen yogurt. Everyone always talks about Red Mango and how amazing it is but I never had the chance to try it. There were no Red Mangos near me. Finally they opened one close to my house and now I see what all the hype is about! So many flavors and so many toppings! It was delicious. I have to say though, they tricked me. I was not aware that you payed by how much it weighed and with only one size cups, I filled it up as much as I could. It cost me $10!
8. Josie Maran Magic Marker Lip and Cheek Stain in Jive: A while ago I put a review up of the Korres Lip Butter Glaze I bought. I thought that was the best lip product I could find, until I discovered this one. Honestly, this one is so much better. It's a real lip stain, not just a glaze. The color stays on for hours and looks so natural. I am in love! I've been wearing it every day. I'm definitely going to be purchasing this in some of the other colors. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

« »

Followers

sam in the city All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger

 
Site Meter