Although summer hasn't officially started yet, I've been out of school for a couple of weeks now. My weekdays and weekends have been so busy with work and other obligations that I haven't had a chance to really enjoy being free of homework, projects and crazy professors. So I decided it might be a good idea to make a list of things I want to do this summer, whether they be big or small. A checklist of sorts. I'm a sucker for a to-do list. These are ten things I want to do before summer ends:
Go to the Atlantis Aquarium on Long Island.
2. Take a much needed vacation with my boyfriend.
3. Watch a movie on the lawn in Bryant Park at the HBO Summer Film Festival.
5. Purchase new bedding. Maybe from Anthropologie!
6. Take a day trip to Charleston, South Carolina. (Pat & I always say we're going to do this when I visit and we never follow through.)
7. Host a dinner party and invite all my girl friends.
8. Get my portfolio together and apply for Fall internships.
9. Spend a day doing some tourist-y things in New York City. I really want to see a play and go to the Bodies Exhibit at the South Street Seaport.
10. Go to the beach and be outside as much as possible.