Crazy for Crew

Ever since I started working at Madwell, I have a seriously unhealthy obsession with all things J Crew. Everything is just so timeless but still current and on trend. J Crew re-opened their Manhasset location today after moving to a larger, two-floor store so I had to stop in there and see it for myself. I have to say, I was impressed. It was beautiful and they had so much more inventory than the old one as well as the other locations I've been too. It was really lovely. Of course I ended up picking up a few things. I got the Face Stockholm Nail Polish in Neon Sunset, such a gorgeous neon pink. Perfect for summer.  I also picked up a new bracelet, which I love. (I couldn't find it on their website but it was $22.50 I think.) And lastly, I purchased the Drapey Elbow-Sleeve Tee that I actually saw first on Pinterest here. I love stripes. I'm very excited about my new purchases!

*All photos taken by me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

« »

Followers

sam in the city All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger

 
Site Meter