Room of the Week

It's hard for me to use the term "bathroom envy" anymore because we finally finished renovating my bathroom at home and I am absolutely in love with it. However, I do happen to love this particular bathroom. It has my favorite clean, crisp white elements to it that I think every bathroom should have, but the pops of color make it so different and fun. The curtains around the bathtub make it a special private space in the bathroom while adding a bright, bold, cool atmosphere to the entire room. Obsessed with the color blocking, too! I don't think a bathroom should be too crazy but I think this one has just the right amount of punch.

Photos: 1

2 comments:

  1. i love this samantha, wouldnt it be fun if all these rooms were in one giant house and we could play in all of them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the shower curtain! my bathroom is entirely pink!

    ReplyDelete

« »

Followers

sam in the city All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger

 
Site Meter