Rebecca Minkoff S/S 2012

Rebecca Minkoff is one of my favorite fashion designers. She started off as a luxury handbag designer and eventually returned to her original love for apparel design. Her designs are playful with a subtle edge yet still classic and cool. Her Morning After Clutch is by far my favorite bag (I have this one but with gold hardware) and I can't wait to get my hands on another one of her designs. I came across her Spring/Summer 2012 lookbook on Shopbop last week and seriously died and went to heaven. So much neon and studs and gorgeousness! I love the Neon Pink Mini M.A.C. and the Neon Yellow Flirty (both shown in the fifth photo). They're so cute and definitely right on trend, but if I'm going to splurge I might have to go with a more classic color and design like the original Classic Morning After Bag. I guess we'll see though, I do love neon. 




0 comments:

Post a Comment

« »

Followers

sam in the city All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger

 
Site Meter