The Cambridge Satchel

The Cambridge Satchel is one of the biggest trends this Spring/Summer. Everywhere I turn I see this bag, whether it be on the streets of New York City or in magazines such as Vogue, Elle and Marie Claire. I die for this bag! Not only do I love the bright, bold colors and functional design, but the price isn't so bad either ($150). It's a classic bag with a contemporary twist and the neon colors add the perfect amount of punch to any outfit. If there's one item I don't mind splurging on, its a bag. You use them every day so why not get one that's sturdy and gorgeous and you love! And I love this one. I really love the color shown above and the neon pink one best. Definitely a must have. 

Photos: 1

0 comments:

Post a Comment

« »

Followers

sam in the city All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger

 
Site Meter