Product Review: Korres Lip Butter Glaze

As a dedicated Sephora customer and self-proclaimed makeup expert (just kidding), I constantly find myself searching for new products to try. I am extremely picky when it comes to my lips. I still have not been able to force myself to love lipstick and I hate the sticky consistency and shimmer that comes along with lip gloss. About a year ago I purchased Korres Lip Butter in Guava ($12) and did not like it. I had heard rave reviews about it but the color, which was supposed to be clear, made me look like a fool. Maybe I put too much on my lips or my lips were too chapped but it made my lips look white and I was turned off immediately. I hadn't even thought to pick up a different shade. Then about two weeks ago I decided I needed something, anything that would give my lips a nice color. So I went to Sephora with my friend Olivia and I tried a bunch of different lip tints and stains. I loved Tarte's LipSurgence Lip Tint but the price was a little too high for me ($24). I wanted something equally as moisturizing and pigmented enough to notice I had something on my lips. Enter Korres Lip Butter Glaze ($14). I can't lie... I was initially attracted to this product because of its packaging but fell in love with it as soon as I put it on. There's so many pros to this product I don't even know where to begin. It's lightweight and moisturizing and not sticky at all. The colors are vibrant and, unlike Tarte's Lip Tint, it's not matte. I also love that it comes in this easy application tube... much better than the Lip Butter that you have to apply with your fingers. And bonus it's organic. No parabens or sulfates or synthetic fragrances. I honestly recommend this product to everyone. I purchased it in Pomegranate and Raspberry but I think I might go back and get Quince as well. I absolutely loves it! 

Photos: 1

1 comments:

  1. My favorite one is still the pomegranate. It looked so pretty and natural on you!

    ReplyDelete

« »

Followers

sam in the city All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger

 
Site Meter