Pop of Color

I always love seeing "Spring Essentials" posts on other blogs. (I will be posting one shortly!) This particular one caught my eye because of the bold, bright colors in every piece Liz, from the blog Sequins & Stripes, chose. Lately I've come to realize that my love of neutrals might not be such a great thing all of the time. Sometimes neutrals just wash you out and they become boring day after day. So one of my goals is to start incorporating a lot more color in my wardrobe. These essentials definitely inspired me and I'm loving every piece, especially the Rebecca Minkoff iPhone case and the striped Equipment blouse. Here's a list of everything she chose and where you can find it: Rebecca Minkoff Ostrich iPhone Case, Loeffler Randall Filippa Mignon Sandals, Noir Thin Cord Cluster Necklace, Cosabella for J.Crew Bra & Lace Thong, Equipment Striped Blouse, K. Slademade for Design Darling Clutch, Alexander Wang Aida Heels, Comme des Garcons Polka Dot Wallet

Photos: 1

0 comments:

Post a Comment

« »

Followers

sam in the city All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger

 
Site Meter