Weekend







I just recently got an iPhone for Christmas and like everybody else I've fallen in love with my Instagram app. I discovered this site Ink361 where you can view all of your friends and your own Instagram photos larger so I just grabbed a couple of my favorites from the weekend and decided to show you what we did.

1. The Sky Wheel down by the boardwalk.
2. Me and Pat on it. 
3. The view of the sun setting from the top of the Sky Wheel. 
4. Me touching a horseshoe crab at the aquarium. 
5. Nemo and Dory!
6. Sunshine at Broadway at the Beach. (Don't be fooled, it was really cold.)
7. Tux! Seriously Pat's aunt's dog is huge! Doesn't he look like a person?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

« »

Followers

sam in the city All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger

 
Site Meter