Room of the Week

When looking for my "Room of the Week" I find myself gravitating towards bedrooms and kitchens the most. Probably because those are my two favorite rooms in my house, and where I spend most of my time when I'm home. I love to sleep and I love to cook (and eat). So now I'm trying to branch out and look at other spaces. This dining room caught my eye immediately. Everything about it is exciting and fresh. I love the oversized white-washed table and the mismatched chairs. Literally not one chair has a partner to it. Even though the room is quite busy, it doesn't feel too small. And it looks like a great place to entertain friends. Loves it!

Photos: 1

0 comments:

Post a Comment

« »

Followers

sam in the city All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger

 
Site Meter