Hamptons Here We Come

In one of my first posts a few months ago I wrote about house hunting in the Hamptons with my family. That was just the beginning of it. Since then we went almost every Sunday searching for the perfect house and we finally found it! We're hoping to move in by the end of July and I cannot wait. I'm so excited to spend all of my time out there relaxing, swimming, shopping, and working on my tan. Anyways, here's some photos from a home in Bridgehampton that I just saw in House Beautiful. Granted I don't know if I'd personally choose red as my primary theme in my house but I do love the way this looks and how everything has a vintage touch. It feels very warm and homey, and still feels like summer. 





2 comments:

« »

Followers

sam in the city All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger

 
Site Meter