Color Blocking

One of my favorite trends invading the runways this summer is color blocking. It's so refreshing to see so many bright colors in one outfit, I almost can't handle it. Although I love color blocking of any kind, I especially love seeing the bright oranges, hot pinks, and reds paired together with an accessory from the opposite end of the color spectrum (like the turquoise clutch seen below). It just puts me in such a good mood. And although I'm very much a "print" girl - if you can't tell by my posts on ethnic & tribal patterns this spring & summer, I can't help but appreciate the solid colors complimenting each other in these looks. It's so effortless yet fun and flirty at the same time. (Images via Pinterest




0 comments:

Post a Comment

« »

Followers

sam in the city All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger

 
Site Meter