The Little Things

{Hanging out with Sydney on the front lawn.}
I spent the last week more stressed than usual. Apparently, even with my to-do lists, I'm not too great at time management. Having off Monday for President's Day was a welcome change but it completely threw me off. Having something to look forward to really makes weeks like this fly by though. Today Pat's flying in from Myrtle Beach to spend his birthday weekend in New York and I can't wait! We already have a ton of plans that I'm really looking forward to.

 If you hadn't noticed yet, I decided to rename my Friday Favorites "The Little Things." I think it captures what I'm showing you, the little things that make me happy every week, much better. Hope you have a great weekend! 
{New notebooks from J.Crew with cute sayings on them.}

{New lipsticks.. my favorites are Nars Heat Wave and Dolce Vita, and Makeup Forever 37}

{Oreo Cheesecake Brownies I made for dessert one night.} 

{Can you tell she loves the snow?}

0 comments:

Post a Comment

« »

Followers

sam in the city All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger

 
Site Meter