Insta-Sam

This is my life through Instagram over the past month from my trip to warm and sunny Myrtle Beach and then back to cold and snowy NYC.

(Starting from top left...) A selfie of me in my new favorite lipstick Nars Heat Wave, Sydney lying on the snow covered deck, awesome nail stickers from Loreal on top of O.P.I.'s Cajun Shrimp, beautiful tulips from my wonderful boyfriend & a DIY kiss print I made and framed, chocolate & vanilla chocolate chip cookies, tickets to Taylor Swift's Red Tour in July, heart brownies, a head to toe Madewell outfit of the day, my favorite Myrtle Beach pooches Maggie & Zoe, the second book I read of the year Safe Haven (I'm on my fourth now!), an afternoon run around the neighborhood, and Pat :) . 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

« »

Followers

sam in the city All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger

 
Site Meter