Goodbye October

Happy Halloween! Today marks the last day of October and one of my favorite holidays. Unfortunately Halloween is sort of cancelled this year in New York City as a result of hurricane Sandy but I'm not going to let it get me down! I'm happy to say I'm officially back. I decided to take a hiatus in order to think of a name I feel suits me better and turn my blog into what I really want it to be but unfortunately I've yet to find a name, so for now this will do. October is one of my favorite months. It marks the beginning of the holiday season, which is my favorite time of the year. I love all of the traditions that come along with it. In the beginning of the month, my boyfriend came to visit and the Halloween festivities began. We went pumpkin picking out on Long Island with my parents (a double date!), watched Halloween movies (Hocus Pocus is my favorite!) and baked Halloween treats. It was honestly wonderful. And over the weekend my two girlfriends from school came over for an impromptu pumpkin carving party. Our pumpkins turned out interesting to say the least but we had a great time. Anyways, hope you all have a great Halloween! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

« »

Followers

sam in the city All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger

 
Site Meter