Room of the Week

Bedroom envy! Storage is always an issue and finding a solution that's not tacky is usually challenging. I think these storage cubes that double as a bed frame are really cute and functional. They're the perfect place to store magazines, books, shoes and purses, leaving your room organized and uncluttered. And I wish I could take those bed linens and pillows and transport them into my room immediately. Beyond obsessed with that chevron comforter. I'm a major chevron fan. The mismatched pattern pillows are really beautiful too. I'm in love! I even love the light pink color of the walls! This is everything a 22 year old's bedroom should look like.

Photos: 1

0 comments:

Post a Comment

« »

Followers

sam in the city All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger

 
Site Meter