Farewell Oprah

"You get in life what you have the  courage to ask for." Yesterday afternoon was Oprah's last episode ever. It was such a wonderful and inspirational goodbye from her. I always wanted to go see her in Chicago with my mother and grandma but we never got a chance to. (Honestly I was a little bit upset I wasn't invited on her "Favorite Things" episode this year with the audience full of her biggest fans. I am her biggest fan!) This last season went by so fast! I can't believe it's really over. I don't know what I'm going to do at 4 o'clock now. My daily routine is going to have a giant gaping hole in it now. I'm going to miss watching her so much. I love you Oprah!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

« »

Followers

sam in the city All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger

 
Site Meter