Born This Way

Lady Gaga's new album Born This Way is officially available everywhere today. Right after I finish this post I'll be running to Target to purchase it so I can blast it in my car all day long and probably for the rest of the summer. But the real reason I wanted to talk about her is because her Google Chrome commercial premiered during SNL over the weekend and I love it. The ad features her new song Edge of Glory and shows her reaching out to all of her little monsters using the web. She's so admirable and such an inspiration. I think it's really amazing the way she treats her fans and gives her love and support directly to them the same way they give it to her. Paws Up!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

« »

Followers

sam in the city All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger

 
Site Meter