Secrets From A Stylist


Whenever I turn on the television, HGTV is one of the first channels I flip to. I have a serious love for interior design shows thanks to my mother. Secrets From a Stylist is my new obsession. Emily Henderson is a prop stylist and won season 5 of Design Star on HGTV. During the show she customizes a room layer by layer to help homeowners realize their personal style. She designs the room two to three times in order to reach the end result, which is why I love it so much. The end result is the best part of a design show and in Secrets of a Stylist you get to see three! (Side Note: I love the color on these walls. It's Benjamin Moore's Vintage Charm.)


(Photos by Laura Joliet by way of Emily Henderson) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

« »

Followers

sam in the city All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger

 
Site Meter