The Perfect Denim Jacket

I haven't owned a denim jacket since I was about thirteen years old and in middle school. Over the past year I kept revisiting the idea of buying one but I kept talking myself out of it. I finally purchased this gem from Madewell a couple of weeks ago and I love it! I'm one of those people that has to wear something as soon as I buy it so of course I decided to stroll around town wearing it over my favorite plaid shirt in the freezing cold and snowy weather. It might have been a little too soon but I can't wait to pair it with more delicate pieces and flirty dresses when spring rolls around. It is the perfect denim jacket. 

Madewell Denim Jacket, J.Crew Plaid Shirt, Guess Liquid Leggings, Tory Burch Flats, Chanel Bag, J.Crew Necklace, Michael Kors Watch, Forever 21 Bracelet, Banana Republic Ring (old)

1 comments:

  1. Sam you need to start blogging again so I can give you sample clothes from my clients to blog about - so get on it!
    -cstego

    ReplyDelete

»

Followers

sam in the city All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger

 
Site Meter