The Holy Grail of Mascaras

I'm almost positive I'm a little late to jump on this bandwagon but I've been living by the motto "if it ain't broke don't fix it." I've been using the same Dior mascara for years, and even though at times I've thought of switching (it dries out so fast!), I felt it was doing a good enough job. I was wrong. I didn't know what I was missing until I recently bought the "They're Real" mascara by Benefit. I saw the difference as soon as I put the first coat on. My lashes looked longer, fuller, and the brush does a perfect job of separating them. It really looks like I'm wearing falsies. The name is so fitting! I've gotten so many comments asking me if I'm wearing fake lashes! Now I can tell them "no, they're real!" (Just kidding, that was so cheesy.) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

« »

Followers

sam in the city All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger

 
Site Meter