Friday Five

{The most adorable pups ever.}
This past week has been one of those weeks that I wish would never end. Being in Myrtle Beach is such a different life than living in New York. Everything is so much calmer here, not to mention its been sunny and in the 70's all week. I spent my week truly relaxing. Afternoons spent reading on the deck overlooking the water. Long runs at dusk. And spending amazing quality time with the bf. I never want to go home! Here are five things currently making me happy this week.
{A new notebook and my favorite childhood snack.}

{Delicious pizza that Pat & I devoured at California Pizza Kitchen.} 

{A stack of magazines I plan on finishing while laying in the sun over the weekend.} 
{A gorgeous sunset.}

0 comments:

Post a Comment

« »

Followers

sam in the city All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger

 
Site Meter