May Favorites

It's time for my monthly favorites! These are the top 8 things that I loved in May, from beauty products to songs to movies. I hope you like! 
1. O.P.I. Nail Laquer in Pink Friday: I have been searching for Nicki Minaj's Pink Friday nail polish for months! Every time I went to Ulta or any other beauty supply store, it was sold out. I finally got my hands on it a couple of weeks ago and I am in love. I'm actually wearing it right now. It's the perfect shade of bubblegum pink.
2. Maroon 5- Payphone: Currently loving this song. I probably played this song over 100 times in my iTunes during May and prayed every time I got in the car that it would be on the radio.
3. Marvel's The Avengers: Marvel's The Avengers hit theaters in the beginning of May and I had to see it. My boyfriend and I have been waiting since Captain America for this movie to come out and it did not disappoint. It was funny and exciting and full of action. Definitely a must see for anyone who hasn't gotten a chance yet. 
4. Soap & Glory Hand Food: I did a product review on Hand Food in the middle of May but I had to include this in my monthly favorites. It's the perfect hand cream and keeps your hands soft, smooth and hydrated. And it smells amazing!
5. Bobbi Brown Longwear Gel Eyeliner: I had been eyeing this gel liner for a while but it's a bit pricy at $22. Finally I decided to purchase it and am in love. I don't generally like to wear eyeliner in the summer because it gets a hot and humid and I usually end up looking like a raccoon by the end of the night, but Bobbi Brown was not kidding when she called this "longwear". It does not smudge even after hours of wearing it. It's the perfect liner. 
6. Fifty Shades of Grey by E.L. James: Fifty Shades of Grey has obviously been the talk of the town as of late as I'm sure most of you have noticed. It's racy and provocative while still remaining a great love story. I highly recommend it to anyone who hasn't read it yet. I absolutely loved all three of the books and am crossing my fingers, hoping that she decides to write another one.
7. Stop & Shop Dinosaur Snacks: Silly, I know, but I could eat a whole box of this Dinosaur Fruit Snacks in one sitting. So delicious. I really need to start eating healthier but I had to share these with you cause they are my favorite. I even pack them in my suitcase when I go to Myrtle Beach because they only sell them at Stop and Shop! 
8. J. Crew Garment-Dyed Ankle Zip Toothpick Jean in Neon Rose: I am a major fan of colored jeans. I think I have about 5 or 6 pairs now. I don't even like real jeans anymore. These might be my favorite purchase though. They're the perfect pop of color for summer and super comfortable. I love the zipper on the ankle too. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

« »

Followers

sam in the city All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger

 
Site Meter