1. O.P.I. Nail Laquer in Cajun Shrimp: This was by far my favorite nail polish color of April. My friend Priscilla wore it to school and I fell in love. I literally went out and bought it the next week. I'm a huge fan of coral and red shades. This one takes the cake though.
2. Karmin- Brokenhearted: Obsessed with this song. I put this on my iPod as soon as I get in the car. It's just so catchy and fun! Perfect for when I'm jamming out alone in my car, singing at the top of my lungs and acting like a total fool.
3. Voluspa Japonica Candle Tin in Santiago Huckleberry: Whenever I go into Anthropologie I find myself taking the cover off of every candle and searching for the perfect smell. This candle is a mix of spicy and sweet. It smells so amazing.
4. Jergens Natural Glow Daily Moisturizer for Fair to Medium Skin Tones: After reading tons and tons of articles about how terrible tanning is for you, I stopped going to the tanning salon. However, I still think a healthy glow makes all the difference in the world. I'm a major fan of St. Tropez Self Tanners but I recently tried this Jergens one (much cheaper) and loved it. It works after just one use and doesn't leave you streaky or orange.
5. The Lucky One by Nicholas Sparks: I love sappy love stories that take place in small towns in North Carolina. Thank you Nicholas Sparks. For the most part I've loved every book I've read of his. This is now one of my favorites. I read it in the beginning of April right after my Spring Break and could not put it down! It sucks you right in. I absolutely recommend this.
6. Ben & Jerry's Milk & Cookies: On the rare occasions that I eat ice cream I always buy my favorite ice cream, Ben & Jerry's Half Baked. When I went to the Hamptons a few weeks ago, my mom bought this Milk & Cookies flavor and I loved it. Literally ate the entire pint! It was so delicious. I might even like it better than Half Baked. This was definitely my favorite food of April and could quite possibly be my new favorite ice cream flavor.
7. J Crew Classic Ballet Flats in Tawny Sand: I have an unhealthy shopping addiction but for some reason I never purchase shoes. When the warm weather hit New York in April, I had no shoes to wear. It was too hot for winter boots and not hot enough for summer sandals so I purchased these flats. They are a wardrobe staple for sure. They're so comfortable and go with everything!
8. Korres Lip Butter Glaze in Pomegranate: I posted a product review of this lip butter glaze the first week of April. It quickly became my go to lip gloss. It adds a subtle pop of color to your lips without leaving sticky residue. I've been non stop using this. This is definitely my favorite lip product of April.