Happy Monday!

Happy Monday! It feels like summer in New York City today. We've gotten a blast of warm weather in the past week or so and it's only going to continue getting hotter as this week goes on. I could not be more excited. My whole mood changes when the weather is nice. I'm happier and more optimistic and less stressed! It has me thinking that, although I love New York, maybe I should be living somewhere that's warm all year round. Hello California! I haven't been to California since I was young but I've always dreamed of moving there. The older I get the more I think about moving there and the more tangible my dream seems. I think I'll have to take a trip there soon. 

Photos: 1

0 comments:

Post a Comment

« »

Followers

sam in the city All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger

 
Site Meter