Tortilla Pizza

I love finding recipes for food that takes hardly any time to make and requires zero cooking skills. This Tortilla Pizza is that kind of recipe. All you need is soft tortillas (I like whole wheat ones.), marinara sauce, mozzarella cheese and any other toppings you'd like. All you have to do is spread the marinara sauce over the tortilla. Then the cheese (and whatever other toppings you chose). Then bake for about 10 minutes. Watch it to make sure the crust doesn't burn... and that's it! Easy right? I think I might make this for lunch today. It looks so delicious and so simple. I have to try it as soon as possible. 

Update: Just made this for lunch and it was delicious! So easy to make. 

Photos: 1

0 comments:

Post a Comment

« »

Followers

sam in the city All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger

 
Site Meter