Nars Holiday 2011

As soon as November hits, I start getting in the holiday spirit. Christmas is no doubt my favorite time of the year so right after Halloween I break out the Christmas albums and Christmas movies. It's only fitting that the first thing I saw online today, at the very beginning of November, was the new Nars Holiday 2011 collection. I have to say love every bit of it. They never do me wrong. My favorites would have to be the Arabian Nights Eyeshadow Trio, Endless Night Nail Laquer and the Joyous Red Lipstick. All perfect for the holidays.
St. Mark's Place Long Lasting Eyeliner $23, Campo de' Fiori Long Lasting Eyeliner $23, Albatross Highlighter $24, Space Odyssey Nail Laquer $17, Endless Night Nail Laquer $17, Arabian Nights Eyeshadow Trio $47, Miss Liberty Highlighting Blush $27, Mandchourie Eyeshadow Duo $33, Joyous Red Lipstick $24, G Spot Multiple $39, Ponderosa Cream Eyeshadow $23

0 comments:

Post a Comment

« »

Followers

sam in the city All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger

 
Site Meter