Mirror, Mirror on the Wall

My mom is a big collector of mirrors. The hallway in our house is covered in mirrors of different shapes and sizes. Something I've always loved about our house. It might sound a little vain to have a house with mirrors everywhere but they really are such a beautiful decor accent. When I saw this mirror I fell in love and immediately thought of my mother. It's a reclaimed door (you know how I love reclaimed wood), painted a pale blue. I absolutely love everything about this mirror. It's so large and beautiful; antique looking and feminine. Gorgeous. I love.

Photos: Pinterest

1 comments:

  1. Nice! the blue framed mirror is gorgeous. Mirrors can also make a space feel larger

    ReplyDelete

« »

Followers

sam in the city All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger

 
Site Meter