Happily Ever After

People always say girls spend their whole lives dreaming up what kind of wedding they want to have some day. I never had any ideas or notions about what kind of wedding I'd want. Until now. I just finished reading a novel about four women who own a wedding planning business (my dream), and what goes into it as they plan their own weddings and I can't help but think about it now. What kind of dress I'd want to wear. What color palette I'd want. What kind of flowers. There's so many details that go into planning a wedding. It's a good thing I have a long way to go before that happens so I'll start thinking about it now. I have some time to make up for. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

« »

Followers

sam in the city All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger

 
Site Meter