Magnolia's Chocolate Cupcakes

Everyone knows I love to bake, but I'm no pastry chef. Up until yesterday I had never baked anything from scratch. I've helped my mom with her christmas cookies before but I've never made anything totally by myself. I bought The Complete Magnolia Bakery Cookbook a few weeks ago and decided to make their Chocolate Cupcakes  and Vanilla Buttercream Icing. I can't lie, the Vanilla Buttercream did not turn out very good but the cupcakes themselves came out perfect. They're delicious and intensely chocolatey. I ended up frosting them with some Betty Crocker Vanilla Frosting from the supermarket. So I guess it wasn't a complete success but I still feel accomplished. Hopefully I'll have better luck with the icing next time.




















































1 comments:

« »

Followers

sam in the city All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger

 
Site Meter